......InSpIrAsIkU....

الدنيا متاع وخير متاع مرأة الصالحة - Dunia itu perhiasan dan sebaik-baik perhiasan adalah wanita solehah

My friends story. She is a successful woman in the young age.



I want to share about my friend. My Friend name is Hazwani Hamid. She is my friend from Sek primary school until secondary school. Now, she is a tailor at Haz Boutique at Kangar, Perlis. Although, she was very young, she have own boutique. I’m very proud with her because she is a hard working person, although she don’t have any high certification, she learn how to be a good tailor and now got it. She also starts from bottom until her expert.   At the first time, she works as a worker at one boutique at Kangar. So, when she confident and expert to do the job, she and her friend opened the own boutique. She also learns from her friend how to be a good tailor. When her friend gets married, she arranges the boutique by herself. So, she changes the name of the boutique to Haz Boutique. Although she only 23 years old now, she have a car and own boutique. She also has a few workers to help her. I’m very proud with my friend and I think she is a successful woman in the young age.    

0 comments:

Catat Ulasan

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Pages

Alunkan Bersama


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Search

Profile

Foto saya
Kg.Wang Kelian, Perlis, Malaysia

أسماء الحسنى

الوقت كالسيف

الصلاة عماد الدين

Islamic Calender

Followers